Known to all in the free world as the “Black Friday of the Summer”, Amazon Prime Day is typically chock full of more discounts and deals than one could ever possibly process. There’d been some leaks and rumors making their way around the internet, and it turns out they were true!
Amazon Prime Day 2018
WHEN: July 16 – 3pm EST
ENDS: July 17 – 11:59pm EST
HOW OFTEN: New Sales Every 5 Minutes
WHO: Anyone who is an Amazon Prime member
New for 2018 – Whole Foods Market
Of course, you didn’t expect Whole Foods Market to skip out on all the fun, did you? On top of all the discounts Amazon Prime customers already get at Whole Foods, they’ll receive an additional 10% off hundreds of sale items with extra DEEP DISCOUNTS on select items.
The best way to manage all these deals is by downloading the Whole Foods Market app and then scanning your Prime Code to connect your account. They’re also sweetening the deals by offering 10% back on all purchases – up to $400 – if you use your Amazon Prime Rewards Visa
Can’t Wait? These Deals are Live NOW!
To celebrate the lead up to Prime Day, Amazon is getting started with some great deals and offers now:
- Echo Show – $100 off
- All Time Low Prices on Amazon Brands such as 30% off everyday essentials, 25% off furniture and decor and 20% off AmazonBasics items
- Score up to 50% off movies and tv shows on DVD, Blu-Ray and digital
- Get 4 months of Amazon Music Unlimited streaming for only .99
- If you’re into watching other people play video games, then you’re in luck! You can stream Twitch Prime feeds for free up until July 18th
- If you’re a book worm, Kindle Unlimited is only .99 for the first three months
- For audio book fans, you can score an Audible account for $4.95/mo for the first three months.
We’ll be ready…
The post Amazon Prime Day 2018 Announced! was first published on Coworkaholic.