Fall is here! And the North East is one of the most beautiful parts of the country during the fall months. A car or train ride is the best way to experience the fall foliage in all its glory. So Amtrak is making it easy for you and a buddy to experience fall beauty in New England for less than usual with their Saturday BOGO Sale.
The Deal: Buy One Acela & Northeast Regional Amtrak Ticket & Score a Free One
Starting now until September 30th, when you purchase a train ticket and travel on Saturdays only, one friend can come along with you for free. The trip must take place between Virginia and Boston (the Northeast Regional and Acela route) to count for the sale.
In addition to this sale, Amtrak has low fares on many other routes throughout the northeast for as little as $30. These include destinations such as Washington D.C., Baltimore, Boston, New York , Philadelphia, and Rhode Island. All great destinations for a fall getaway.
Please be sure to refer to the offer’s terms and conditions below:
- Blackout dates: all days except Saturdays (only valid for travel on Saturday).
- Valid for travel Saturdays only on Northeast Regional and Acela services.
- Advance reservations are required a minimum of three (3) days prior to travel.
- Not valid on unreserved service on the Pennsylvanian and Keystone Service locally between Philadelphia and Harrisburg and 7000 – 8999 Thruways.
- Fares are one way (adult) and no additional discounts apply.
- Full fare adult and companion must travel together and be booked in the same reservation.
- Space is limited, not available on all trains at all times.
- Once ticketed, a 25% cancellation fee may apply.
- Valid for coach seats only; no upgrades allowed.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary allowed.
- Other restrictions may apply.
The post Amtrak’s Fall Saturday Sale: BOGO Ticket Free on East Coast Route was first published on Coworkaholic.