Save 60% on spring and summer rates at Hotel Beacon, located on the Upper West Side of NYC. TravelZoo is offering prices as low as $209/night!
One of the last residential hotels in New York City, Hotel Beacon is known for friendly staff, spacious rooms and suites offering the comforts of home: flat-screen TVs, marble bathroom, huge closets and kitchenettes providing refrigerator, stove, cooking ware and a microwave
Guests can cook a meal right in their kitchenette after shopping at neighborhood favorite Zabar’s, or enjoy the on-site Beacon Bar, known for its late-night happy hour. A quiet lobby offers space for lounging with a business center. Amenities include laundry service and luggage storage. Upper-floor rooms offer views of Central Park, the Manhattan skyline and the Hudson River.
The adjacent Beacon Theatre is one of the area’s most famed attractions, having hosted notable names such as the Rolling Stones, Coldplay and the Allman Brothers. Hotel Beacon is three blocks from the nearest subway station and Central Park, 10 blocks from the Lincoln Center and less than a 10-minute walk from the American Museum of Natural History.
Lonely Planet calls this gem, “A winning mix of attentive service, comfortable rooms and convenient location.”
- Stay in a Standard King Suite with Kitchen and Queen Pull Out Sofa
- $209 per night … July-August
- $239 per night … March-April, June
- $289 per night … select dates in May
- Upgrade to a Standard Two Double Suite, which sleeps up to four adults, for an additional $20
- All guests get a 10% discount at Beacon Bar
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- No on-site parking
The post DEAL: Suite Stay in NYC on Upper West Side, 60% Off was first published on Coworkaholic.