Here at Coworkaholic we’re BIG fans of all things the “Future of Work” and well, the “Future of Everything” too. Score up to 40% off tickets to The Wall Street Journal’s Future of Everything Festival with your WSJ+ membership.
The Wall Street Journal Future of Everything Festival
Join The Wall Street Journal in New York for four inspiring days as they explore the future with insight only the WSJ can provide. Engage in lively discussions held across two stages. Experience what’s next at their innovation hub. And, get a firsthand look at the work of pioneering change makers on one of their excursions.
Over the course of three days, Wall Street Journal editors will lead inspired ideas exchanges focused on the following themes: Technology, Health & Humanity, Culture, Style and Money. This is followed by a fourth day of not-to-be-missed exclusive experiences.
The Future of Everything Festival 2019 Topics
Get revelatory insights from must-see speakers, discover New York at its most innovative during offsite excursions, and experience amazing breakthroughs in robotics, AR, beauty and more at our Innovation Hub. Don’t miss out—this is where the future takes shape.
- The A.I. Race—and Revolution
- Medicine, Wellness and Technology
- Human Ingenuity in the Machine Era
- The Business of Equality
- The Culture Currents Changing Beauty and Fashion
- The Transformation of Money
- Self-Driving Cars and the New Rules of Mobility
- The New Sustainability Movement
- Living and Dying by Data
- Building a Legacy that Stands the Test of Time
- The Future of Everything Festival 2019 Topics
The Future of Everything Festival 2019 Speakers
Speakers at the 2019 Future of Everything Festival include:
- Neil Blumenthal, Co-Founder of Warby Parker
- Eileen Fisher, Founder of Eileen Fisher
- Jason Fried, Co-Founder of Basecamp
- Nonny de la Peña, Founder of Emblematic Group
- and many more!
The Future of Everything Festival 2019 – What’s Included
For a limited time, WSJ+ members are invited to purchase an All-Access pass for this exciting event on May 20-23, 2019, in New York City. This is an exclusive discounted rate of $765 per pass (a $995 – $1,795 value). The All-Access pass includes:
- Access to all the Festival’s sessions, across two stages, during the 3 days
- Access to the Innovation Hub—touch, taste and interact with the future
- Access to lounge area in Spring Place—network with attendees, grab a snack or take a call
- Access to complimentary post-Festival happy hours – perfect for networking with attendees
- Access to the 4th day of not-to-be-missed exclusive experiences (subject to availability)
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch all three days
- Local discounts from festival Hotspot partners
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Tickets are first come first served
- Discount applies for an all-access pass only
- Tickets are not transferable, refundable, or exchangeable
- Event, personalities, performances, venues, dates and times are subject to change without advance notice
What’s WSJ+ ???
WSJ+ is a premium benefits program for any Wall Street Journal Subscriber. If you’re a regular reader, you’ll certainly enjoy invites to exclusive events, savings on great products and more. All you need to do is activate your WSJ+ membership by signing in with your WSJ subscription log in.
Check out our detailed post for more info on the WSJ+ program.
The post DEAL: Up to 40% Off The WSJ Future of Everything Festival was first published on Coworkaholic.