WSJ+ has partnered with Mr & Mrs Smith to offer members the chance to win a four-night trip, including flights and transfers, to Cambodia‘s Song Saa Private Island – just 35 minutes by boat from the port of Sihanoukville.
Song Saa, Cambodia
Set among the remote Koh Rong Islands, Song Saa is an extraordinary eco-chic retreat and a seductive star of the travel club’s new coffee-table book, “The World’s Sexiest Bedrooms.”
In this jungle-fringed hideaway, guests can indulge in sea-view plunge pools, bioluminescent swims, local-herb spa treatments and fresh-off-the-hook seafood. Reclaimed driftwood shapes the decor, marine biologists maintain a million-square-metre marine reserve (Cambodia’s first) and staff lead in-depth sustainability projects in nearby villages. In short, Song Saa is an exemplary balance of island paradise luxury and eco well-being.
One lucky WSJ+ member will win a memorable trip for two to Song Saa Private Island. The full package includes:
- Round-trip flights to and from Phnom Penh International Airport
- Airport transfers to and from the hotel
- Share return speedboat transfers to and from Song Saa
- Four nights in an overwater villa at Song Saa Private Island
- A cultural tour to the island of Song Saa Private Island
- A sunset cruise
- A 75-minute spa treatment each
The Fine Print
For competition full official rules, please click here.
- The competition closes on Sunday, February 24, 2019, at 11:59 PM EST
- The winner will receive a Song Saa Private Island Cambodia Getaway for two people for 4 nights with Mr. & Mrs. Smith, for travel before October 31, 2019
- The winner will receive round-trip flights for two to and from Phnom Penh International Airport to the value of up to $2,000 per couple
- Stays are available to be taken from: April – October 2019, but blackout dates apply, including: April 18-26, May 2-6 and Oct 1-7. Dates are subject to availability
- Prize excludes insurance and any additional extras
- Airport transfers to and from the hotel are based on resort schedule
- Sunset cruise is subject to availability
- Any additional services purchased prior to or during the trip will be at an additional cost to the winner
- This package cannot be substituted for any other property, for cash, gifts, or merchandise
- The package is non-transferable, not redeemable for cash value and your reservation must be confirmed in advance
- The approximate retail value of the getaway is $7,500. All taxes on this getaway package are the responsibility of the winner. If you are the winner, you will receive a 1099 Misc from Dow Jones and The Wall Street Journal
What’s WSJ+ ???
WSJ+ is a premium benefits program for any Wall Street Journal Subscriber. If you’re a regular reader, you’ll certainly enjoy invites to exclusive events, savings on great products and more. All you need to do is activate your WSJ+ membership by signing in with your WSJ subscription log in.
Once you activate your WSJ+ membership, you’ll get email notifications for offers and rewards. Some offers are for free e-books for titles from the WSJ Books of the Month list. Others are discounts up to 30% off wine collections or to non WSJ events like Mobile World Congress.
WSJ+ is offered to all eligible subscribers worldwide. The special events, discounts and contests are organised into regional editions: Americas; Europe Middle East Africa (EMEA); Asia-Pacific (APAC), so if you are in Europe you can only see the EMEA regional edition.
For most of the perks offered, membership is required to gain access to event invites and discounts for experiences and products. For giveaways, legally there’s no purchase or payment necessary. There’s a lot of rules and terms including: age, residency and other eligibility requirements. You’re also not eligible for certain sweepstakes if you’ve subscribed to the Wall Street Journal after the start date.
The post Win a Getaway to a Private Island in Cambodia was first published on Coworkaholic.