The Daily Download is a curation of great content that interest us on a daily basis. This is your shortcut to find quality content applicable to living your best Coworkaholic life without the hassle of searching.
- If you’re like many, chances are that you’ve cut the cord on cable tv. I recently switched to YouTube TV after dumping AT&T and their DirectTVNOW package. It appears the pricing wars have just begun with new “skinny” bundles…
- Just more reasons to be in awe of and fear A.I. at the same time.
- Apple’s newest invention is meant to help combat the negative environmental effects of all our old devices.
- Cucumbers are one of our favorite things to snack on, add to recipes and even to water. This one simple tip takes a common ingredient and makes them SO much better…
- A handful of nomads paired adventures with their best recipes...
- Want to know the major changes to the Marriott/SPG/Ritz-Carlton program merger without having to read all about it? Travel experts Gary Leff and Ed Pizza chat about it on our new favorite travel podcast.
- It’s time again for Expedia’s semi-annual sale with hotels up to 90% off!
- Before you get set to travel with your emotional support animal, you better check out which airline has recently updated their rules.
- It is 4/20 after all…did any of us ever imagine a day when we’d say there was such a thing as “weed tourism”?
- Who doesn’t love a good list of amazing things found on Amazon? Especially when it makes “suck-y things…suck…less”!
The post Coworkaholic Daily Download – 4.20.18 was first published on Coworkaholic.