Even though summer was travel-less for most of us, how about planning for next year? There are many benefits to planning trips for the future. And with great optimism, we’re hoping we’ll be able to start vacationing again by next summer. So let’s plan a trip to Cape Cod shall we?
In this episode of Miles to Go, Ed starts it off with some travel news.
- MGM Resorts lost $1 Billion last quarter
- United Airlines offering the craziest 10% discount we’ve seen
- Most Marriott credit cards offering 10 miles per dollar on dining and gas station charges
- American Express Platinum customers are getting a $200 travel credit
- AMEX Platinum folks can get $100 in free gear from Dell
Then Ed talks to Jen from Deals We Like to help us figure out how to plan the perfect Cape Cod trip. This includes learning how to use points for some pretty nice getaway spots!
If you have a suggestion for a future show, find Ed on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram and let him know what you’d like to hear about! And if you’re enjoying the Miles to Go podcast, take a moment to leave a rating here.
Miles to Go: Travel Tips, News & Reviews You Can’t Afford To Miss
Hosted by Ed Pizza, the Miles to Go podcast serves up travel tips, news and reviews you can’t afford to miss! Whether you’re a points and miles newbie looking to book a trip for free or you log 100k + miles a year and want the low down on new properties, routes and planes, they’ve got the world’s top travel experts and bloggers to share their knowledge and insights with you.