What does travel have to teach us? How does travel change us? Join host Becky Gillespie as she dives into these questions and shares travel stories from the road. The School of Travels is not just a podcast but a community where listeners can share their travel stories and get tips from fellow listeners in “The School of Travels” Facebook community.
Lesson 38: Unplugging from the Matrix with Retreat Marketing Strategist Ella Cook
Have you ever thought about changing absolutely everything in your life and hitting the reset button? Two years ago, Ella Cook unplugged from the matrix, quit her comfortable life in Australia, left her fiancé, and sold all of her belongings to move to Bali.
In this open and honest interview, Ella reveals how she has finally made peace with herself and found a rhythm personally and professionally that has given her the strong foundation that she always needed and even helped her finally learn to surf! Join us in Bali and ride the waves with Ella in this episode of The School of Travels podcast.
What We Cover in This Episode
- The power of getting really good at one thing and leveraging it to make more money
- Getting the discipline to sit still and focus
- What she realized by going through a breakdown and why it’s important to form a good relationship with yourself
- Why it’s ok to ask for help
- Ella’s huge mindset shift on relationships
- To check out Ella’s program for how to consistently fill your retreats and online programs, click here
- You can find Ella’s Facebook group called The Alchemy of She here.
- To follow Ella on Instagram, click here
- “There is no playbook for this thing called life.” – Ella Cook
Every week, Coworkaholic will be sharing an episode from The School of Travels. The post The School of Travels: Unplugging from the Matrix was published on Coworkaholic, in partnership with The School of Travels podcast.