How crazy would it be to work away from home and at a resort with breathtaking views instead? Oh wait, that’s basically the life of a digital nomad. But it can be anyone’s life now too these days.
For some it becomes redundant working from home (WFH) making it tough to remain engaged and productive. And with many offices still not having employees in office, people can get more creative with where they want to work.
We’ve been saying it for years now, but this is the beauty of coworking, having the choice to decide where you want to work.
Well, hotels too now want a piece of the remote work industry.
Some weeks ago we mentioned the Work from Vegas program at the Bellagio and ARIA. Well, now Hyatt is getting in on the “Work from Where You Vacation” concept.
Hyatt is encouraging not just those with jobs to take advantage of the package, but students as well. Currently these packages are available in more than 25 resorts in the U.S., Mexico, and Canada.
The Work From Hyatt Package
These packages are available now and through March 31, 2021. They start at $139 + taxes per night when you stay for a minimum of 7 nights.
The Work From Hyatt package includes:
- Standard guestroom or suite accommodations with the option to upgrade to larger guest room
- Workspace options that may include a living room for suite accommodations, a connecting room for families to spread out, or a private meeting room to take important (virtual) business meetings
- Daily food and beverage credit
- Complimentary or discounted laundry services
- Self or valet parking complimentary
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi internet access
- Housekeeping services that reflect guest preferences on frequency and time of day
- Waived resort fees
- Standard World of Hyatt in-hotel benefits including earning points and having nights count toward elite-tier status.
- Ability to use World of Hyatt points to redeem for a Work from Hyatt package
Additional resort-specific perks included in the package:
- Adult pool cabana at Hyatt Regency Indian Wells
- One round of golf per stay and one spa treatment per stay at Park Hyatt Aviara
- Complimentary s’mores kit at Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay
- Daily turndown amenities from the hotel chef at The Cape a Thompson Hotel, Cabo San Lucas
You can find more information and book your Work from Hyatt package here. Use this Special Offer Code during booking: WFHYAT. And an added plus is Hyatt is now allowing free cancellation up to 24 hours before scheduled arrival.
The post You Can WFH But the ‘H’ Stands for Hotel Not Home was first published on Coworkaholic.