So what is the most luxurious part about working from anywhere? Well, it’s exactly that – having the opportunity to choose where you want to work, like the Maldives perhaps? Many of us have been forced into adopting such a lifestyle. But we encourage you to take a minute to admire the good that has come, and can continue to come, from working this way.
Take a break from working in your home office. If you’ve ever been curious about experiencing the life of a digital nomad, why not consider doing that now?
The Maldives Workation Package
You can work remotely from the beautiful Nautilus Maldives resort for up to 21 days if you want. This incredible package doesn’t run cheap of course, starting at US $23,250 for 7 nights in an exclusive beach house.
Each beach house comes with an office space with so many luxurious amenities such as WiFi (throughout the entire island), a personal assistant, full computer setup, wireless printer, portable projection & screen, stationary and more plus every office has a beach view.
Your workation package includes much more than just what’s needed to get your work done. It includes everything else to make this feel like vacation too:
- Daily breakfast
- Up to two children (under 12 years) may stay and eat all meals from our childrens’ menu
- Champagne and tailor-made gourmet welcome platter upon arrival
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Daily sunset cocktails at the Naiboli Pool Bar
- Daily deli-style snacks at The Nautilus’ Naiboli Pool Bar until sunset
- A selection of three non-alcoholic drinks, premium tea and coffee in your private House or Residence
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the island
- Personal House Master (full butler service)
- Still and sparkling house water
- Complimentary daily scheduled yoga, fitness and meditation classes
- Complimentary access to all non-motorised water sport activities
- Free to use snorkelling equipment for use during the stay
- Complimentary laundry for a maximum of four items per day (excluding dry cleaning services)
- Limousine airport service to the VIP lounge; and seaplane transportation to resort
Keep in mind that you must stay a minimum of 4 nights. And upon confirmation, you must make a non-refundable 50% deposit.
How Nautilus Maldives is making guests feel safe
It is important that you know how the resort will make your stay a safe one.
Be sure to read all of the terms and conditions as it relates to the Workation Package and if you’re ready to check availability at the resort, visit the site here.
Want to Experience a Workation Package Without Leaving the US?
You can do that as well!
Las Vegas ’s very own Viva Las Office package is an awesome way to experience the digital nomad lifestyle just a little bit closer to home. The package allows you to work and stay from either the ARIA or The Bellagio for as little as US $100 per night plus taxes & fees.
If you’re not super interested in the Vegas scene, you can participate in the Work From Hyatt package for as little as US $139 per night plus taxes & fees. This one is ideal for someone looking for more options when it comes to selecting your desired destination.
If you prefer working from a resort in the quiet mountains of Vail, you have that option. If you’re looking for a more tranquil beach vibe you can do that too. Not all of the Hyatt resorts are participating in the Work From Hyatt program but the important thing to note is there are more destination options available.
The post You Can Work From the Maldives with This Exclusive Remote Working Package was first published on Coworkaholic.